I've posted several new projects since last I made a non-project post. I've updated the format a little bit.
I've gone back to using the "Goal:" and "Deadline:" specifications at the top of the post.
I've also started putting labels for posts. If you see any labels that don't make sense, or if you think of any labels that should be on a post, please comment and let me know!
Some labels that might be of interest:
Fully Funded: I will add this label to projects that have 100% funding already and that are not yet complete. This means that I have to go back after the original post, in most cases, to add this. I'll do my best to do this periodically, but the most recent 10 or so posts are likely to not have this even if they are fully funded. If you see a project that's fully funded without this label, please comment and let me know!
Board: I'm labeling anything that is a board game with this.
Card: Anything that's a straight up card game will receive this label. Note that this includes any game where the main mechanic heavily uses cards, meaning projects similar to Summoner Wars or Mage Wars would get this label.
LowGoal: Anything with a goal of $1000 or lower gets this label. There aren't a whole lot of these!
Miniatures: Anything to do with miniatures has this label. This includes straight up miniatures using for Roleplaying, as well as miniatures projects for entire Wargaming games.
Themes: I'm making an effort to label games with their theme where it seem desirable, such as Fantasy, Horror, SciFi, and Modern.
I haven't labeled all of the old posts with themes. If you see one that should have a specific theme, please comment and let me know! Hopefully this will help to make things easier to find on this blog.
Thanks for reading!
No comments:
Post a Comment