I've just gone back and updated nearly all of the listed games to include a preview of the video from the Kickstarter project page. Whew! Again!
I was a little surprised to find that of the ones I've listed, only 2 or 3 don't have videos associated with them. It seems nearly everyone, at least with gaming projects, posts a video, too.
I've used what little CSS knowledge (and Google searching) I have to make the widget part of the post align to the left, so the video aligns to the right. However, I've only tested this on Chrome for MacOS. If you see any problems with the alignments, or displaying the video, let me know!
Also, the videos seem to take a moment to load. So what I've done is left the widgets for the posts without video aligned center. If you see a widget aligned left, there will be a video. If it's aligned center, that's all there is to that post.
No comments:
Post a Comment