Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Hi There!

Hi there! One of the things I hate is that it's so hard to keep track of all of the game-related projects on Kickstarter. So, I'm going to try to keep track of them using this blog.

I make no promises that I will be able to accurately track everything gaming-related on Kickstarter, but I will do my best. For the time being, I'm just going to be looking at the "Recently Launched" view manually. I hope to be able to automate this somehow in the future, but that's a stretch goal.

In the meantime, if you have a game-related project on Kickstarter that you would like mentioned here, please email me! I will be happy to write a post about it. Please, only gaming-related projects, though. If I decide the project is not actually gaming-related, I will not post about it.

I'm unsure of the actual post format at this time, but hope to have that hammered out soon.

If you have any suggestions, please email me!

No comments:

Post a Comment